Access Counter

Friday, December 30, 2011

How do you spend the end of the year ?

Hi, this is Shizuka.
It's getting close to the end of the year. Do you have any plans ;such as to join  a countdown party,  to stay at home and so on? And who will you spend the New Year's Eve together?

 Well, I hope to go out somewhere to join the party and to get the new year
started there. But I haven't decided where I will spend the day yet...

 
 Last year's New Year Eve, I went to Okinawa Marriott Resort & Spa, one of the resort hotels in Okinawa with my girlfriends. I joined the countdown party held there, and that special time made us very exited and feel happy!

After the party, we went to 'Futenmagu'(a shinto shrine) in Ginowan city.  I prayed 'the best wishes for the coming year'. Of course, we drew omikuji (sacred lots) to read our fortunes of the year.




Futenmagu in Ginowan city
People pray for success in business, safe driving, and good marriage there.

  
May you and your loved ones find all the happiness in the world in the coming year .


Shizuka

No comments:

Post a Comment